This program will produce graduates that can work as assistant manager, supervisor, and administrative assistant in related field of Management, Human Resources, Finance, Marketing and Banking industry. The graduates may also further their studies for a Bachelor of Business Management in the related field at local or foreign universities.
- To fulfil the objective of this programme, the graduate should be able to:
- Graduates able / capable / skilled to work as an Assistant Manager or Supervisor or a strong Administrator in areas such as Human Capital, Management, Marketing and Banking.
- Graduates can contribute effectively, efficiently and ethically as members in a business organization.
- Graduates can further their studies in Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma or Professional Certificate / Diploma.
- Graduates are involved in community and professional organizations and contribute to society.
- Graduates can manage or start their own company.
- This programme is offered full-time based on a 3 Semester Academic Session with several courses being delivered and assessed in each semester. The assessments for this programme are Final examinations (40%) and coursework (60%). Students should achieve a total of 93 credit hours with a minimum CPA of 2.00 inclusive of industrial training (8 hours) to get the diploma award.
- This program is designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge required in managing and exposing the basic aspects of organizational management including management, marketing, finance, management information systems, human resource management and strategy implementation.
The programme meets the needs of the industry by incorporating disciplines like management, marketing, finance, management information systems, human resource management and strategy implementation into the curriculum.
- English for Academic Study (UBI 1412)
- Introduction to Business (DPA1313)
- Principles of Management (DPA1113)
- Principles of Marketing (DPA 1123)
- Computer Application in Business (DPA1133)
- Foundation of Microeconomics (DPA 1213)
- English for Professional Communications (UBI 2422)
- Introduction to Business Ethics (DPA 2123)
- Organization Behaviour (DPA 2233)
- Global Business Environment (DPA 2133)
- Introduction to Operation Management (DPA 1253)
- Foundation of Macroeconomics (DPA1223)
- Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development (DPA 2263)
- Malaysian Studies (UBM2433)
- Islamic Studies (UUI 2413) / Moral Studies (UUI 2423)
- Business Mathematics (DPA 1143)
- Business Laws (DPA 2253)
- Islamic Economic System (DPA 1143)
- Financial Accounting (DPA 1233)
- Business Communication (DPA 2283)
- Introduction to Finance (DPA 2153)
- Project Management (DPA 2533)
- Business Statistics (DPA 2163)
- Business Marketing (DPA 2533)
- Human Resource Management (DPA 2173)
- Management Accounting (DPA 1243)
- Management Information System (DPA 2143)
- Budi Penyayang (UQA1405)
- Fundamentals of Quality Management (UBM 1433)
- Industrial Training (DIB 3908)
- Student must complete 11 years of schooling and obtain general pass in their secondary school certificate, O-levels or equivalent with minimum Grade C in any three (3) subjects.
- Students are required to provide a certificate of English proficiency, such as IELTS (minimum band 5.0) or equivalent.
- Applicable only for applicants who did not need the minimum entry requirement for English (IELTS = below 5.0)
|Per class||3,020.00||703.00||Per class fee is MYR 2,450.00 + MYR 570.00 for services charges per semester.|
Graduates of the program can work in multinational corporations and organisations dealing with business at both local and international level or any related jobs in the International Business industry. The graduates may also further their studies for a Bachelor of International Business in the related field at local or foreign universities.
2 YEARS 6 MONTHS